Karnataka Examination Authority 2018 – PDO & GPS Revised Selection List Released: Government of Karnataka, Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has published a notification for the recruitment of 1624 Panchayath Development Officer & Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 vacancies in the department of RDPR pursuant. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16-09-2016 to 15-10-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee, how to apply are given below…
Karnataka Examination Authority Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 1624
Name of the Posts:
1. Panchayath Development Officer: 815 Posts
2. Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1: 809 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess any Degree from a recognized university.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written exam & interview.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay of Rs. 500/- for one post & Rs. 750/- for two posts for General Merit and Others, Rs. 250/- for one post, Rs. 400/- for two posts for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Category-1 through in the Specified Banks. No fee for Differently Abled candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website kea.kar.nic.in from 16-09-2016 to 15-10-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id & password.
2. Log on through the website kea.kar.nic.in.
3. Click on “Recruitment of PDO & GPS (G-1)”
4. Click on “Online Application”.
5. Fill all the instructions carefully & Submit the form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-09-2016.
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-10-2016.
Last Date to pay the Fees in the Computerized e-Post Office: 18-10-2016.